Sandra M. Hewlett
Specializing in Southeast Pennsylvania research, including Philadelphia.
- Not Taking Clients
- Check this if you are currently not taking new clients.
- Research Specialties
- Court Records
- German American
- Irish American
- Land Records
- Research Counties
- Berks County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Research Provinces / States
- Pennsylvania, United States
- Research Time Periods
- 17th Century
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
Pennsylvania, United States
- Philadelphia research centers: City Hall, City Archives, Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Lutheran Archives, Presbyterian Historical Society, University of Pennsylvania, Temple University Urban Archives, Jenkins Law Library.
Suburban locations: Friends Historical Libraries at Swarthmore and Haverford Colleges, Chester County Archives, Delaware County Archives, Montgomery County Archives, Montgomery County Historical Society, Lehigh County Historical Society, Schwenkfelder Library, Swedish Colonial Society records.
- O'Donnell and Ginkinger Family History, Eighteenth and Nineteenth-Century Immigrants to Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley (2019).