Polly FitzGerald Kimmitt
Associate of BCG® specializing in Massachusetts, repatriation, determining immigrant origins and colonial New England.
- Not Taking Clients
- Check this if you are currently not taking new clients.
- Business Name
- Kimmitt Genealogical Research
- Non-Research Specialties
- Research Specialties
- Emigration & Immigration
- Irish American
- Research Provinces / States
- Massachusetts, United States
- Research Countries
- Research Time Periods
- 17th Century
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
Massachusetts, United States
I have retired from accepting clients so that I can write up the results of my years of research. When accepting clients I offered a variety of services, from lineage applications to heir searching, to finding homelands of immigrant ancestors.
MA, New England, Boston, British Isles, Ireland
- BA (French)
- Comfortable with French and Italian–able to use Spanish and Portuguese records.
- American Antiquarian Society
Massachusetts Historical Society
Massachusetts Bureau of Vital Records
NARA Northeast Region
New England Historic Genealogical Society
- National Society Women Descendants of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company: National Chair of the Howe ROTC Scholarship Committee; President of Massachusetts Court (2019-2022)
Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants: Deputy Governor (2020- 2021), Board of Assistants (2013- 2020), Editor of Compact (2015-2020).
Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS) : Director (2011-2014)
Massachusetts Genealogical Council (MGC) : President (2011-2013)
New England Chapter Association of Professional Genealogists (NEAPG): President (2009)
Col. Timothy Bigelow Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Worcester, Massachusetts: Regent (2007-2009)
Member: APG, NEAPG, FGS, National Genealogical Society (NGS), New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS), National Society Daughters of the Union (NSDU), and the Hannah Winthrop Chapter, NSDAR, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Website: www.kimmittgenealogy.com