Polly FitzGerald Kimmitt
Associate of BCG® specializing in Massachusetts, repatriation, determining immigrant origins and lineage society applications.
- Not Taking Clients
- Check this if you are currently not taking new clients.
- Business Name
- Kimmitt Genealogical Research
- Non-Research Specialties
- Research Specialties
- Emigration & Immigration
- Irish American
- Research Provinces / States
- Massachusetts, United States
- Research Countries
- Research Time Periods
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
Massachusetts, United States
I offer a variety of services, from lineage applications to heir searching, to finding homelands of immigrant ancestors. Every project is completely customized to the client's needs.
MA, New England, Boston, British Isles, Ireland
- BA (French)
- Comfortable with French and Italian–able to use Spanish and Portuguese records.
- American Antiquarian Society
Massachusetts Historical Society
Massachusetts Bureau of Vital Records
NARA Northeast Region
New England Historic Genealogical Society
- President (2019-present ), Massachusetts Court, National Society Women Descendants of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company
Deputy Governor (2020- present, & Assistant (2013- 2020, editor of Compact 2015-2020), Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants
Director (2011-2014), Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS)
President (2011-2013), Massachusetts Genealogical Council (MGC)
President (2009), New England Chapter Association of Professional Genealogists (NEAPG)
Regent (2007-2009), Col. Timothy Bigelow Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) Worcester, Massachusetts
Member, APG, NEAPG, FGS, National Genealogical Society (NGS), New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS), National Society Daughters of the Union (NSDU), and the Hannah Winthrop Chapter, NSDAR, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Website: www.kimmittgenealogy.com