Kathryn M. Doyle
- Not Taking Clients
- Check this if you are currently not taking new clients.
- Research Provinces / States
- Pennsylvania, United States
Kathryn M. Doyle has been a member of the NGS Board of Directors since 2016. She served as vice president for two years and chaired the policies and procedures committee while overseeing the society’s social media channels. She joined the NGS membership committee in 2015 and served as its chair through 2018. Doyle was the communications director at the California Genealogical Society (CGS) from 2007–2013 where she edited the CGS e-News and wrote its award-winning blog.
- B.S. (Pharmacy), University of Michigan
- Certificate in Genealogical Research (Boston University)
- NGS, California Genealogical Society, Historical and Genealogical Society of Indiana County (Pennsylvania), Huntingdon County (Pennsylvania) Historical Society, Western Pennsylvania Genealogical Society, NYG&B
- Business site: ngsgenealogy.org