- Non-Research Specialties
- Research Specialties
- Land Records
- Research Counties
- Franklin County, New York, United States
- Research Provinces / States
- Connecticut, United States
- Maine, United States
- Massachusetts, United States
- Quebec, Canada
- Vermont, United States
- Research Time Periods
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
Massachusetts, United States
- Master of Science, Library and Information Science
- Denise E. Cross, “The Neighborhood Did Not Move, A Case of Misassigned 1810 Census Pages,” New York Researcher, 26 (Winter 2015), no.4, 80-82.
Denise E. Cross, “All His Children: Uniting the Family of James A. Packard of Vermont, New Hampshire and Winchendon, Massachusetts,” MASSOG: A Genealogical Journal of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, v.41 (2016-2017), no.2, 42-49.
Denise E. Cross, “Using the Lotting Plan, South Hero, 1794, to Place Settlers on the Map,” Vermont Genealogy, 22, (Fall 2017), no.2, 118-120.
Denise E. Cross, “Early Settlers of Fort Covington, Westville, and Constable are Hidden in Deed Books,” 29 (Spring 2018), no. 1, 5-8.
Denise E. Cross, “Identifying Samuel Fletcher (1758–1826) of South Hero, Vermont, and Westville, New York,” New York Biographical and Genealogical Record 150 (October 2019), no. 4, 245-260 and 151 (January 2020), no. 1, 47-50.
- Boston University Genealogical Research certificate