The Association of Professional Genealogists Quarterly, published in March, June, September, and December, is distributed to more than 2,200 members worldwide. Articles run the gamut from entrepreneurship and professional development to the latest research techniques and industry best practices.
The APG eNews, published monthly in a PDF format, reaches our 2,200 member audience and is also available to anyone visiting our website.
- Interior ad placement is subject to layout editor’s design requirements.
- Borders will separate ads located on the same page.
- All advertisements must meet the APG criteria for quality of design and typesetting. APG reserves the right to refuse any advertisement.
- No advertisement will be accepted or reserved until full payment is received.
- Ads must be submitted electronically as a PDF.
- All fonts and images must be embedded.
- Black and white ads should be submitted as grayscale, with no RGB or CMYK color values.
|Issue||Order Due Date||Artwork Due Date|
|March||December 1||December 29|
|June||March 1||April 1|
|September||June 1||June 30|
|December||September 1||September 29|
Orders for the eNews are due on the tenth of each month; artwork must be available by the 20th of each month.
Download this rate sheet in pdf format.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com