- Business Name
- Pryal Genealogical Research
- Research Specialties
- Emigration & Immigration
- French Canadian
- Heir Searcher
- Lineage Societies
- Scandinavian American
- Research Counties
- Devon, South West England, United Kingdom
- Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States
- King County, Washington, United States
- Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, United States
- Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States
- Research Provinces / States
- Massachusetts, United States
- Minnesota, United States
- New York, United States
- Nova Scotia, Canada
- Pennsylvania, United States
- Washington, United States
- Research Countries
- United States
- Research Time Periods
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
Susannah was raised in New England where her roots run deep, but has been happily living on the opposite coast with her family in a Seattle suburb for close to twenty years. She feels there is so much to love about both places.
She has been fascinated with her family’s history since she was a child. From determining that an old family story was false, to preparing her own lineage documentation in record time for the local Mayflower Descendants Society, genealogical research has been a way of life for Susannah for many years. More recently, she has been successfully helping adoptees find their biological parents.
The evolution of genealogical-related documents available on the internet (and more recently, affordable and accessible genetic DNA) has opened the world of genealogy up to almost anyone. Yet, sometimes the knowledge, skills, and industry connections of a professional genealogist is needed to break through those brick walls or to analyze genetic DNA test results.
Susannah recently earned a Certificate in Genealogical Research from Boston University and holds a BA, English and Marketing from The University of Connecticut. She currently on the waitlist for the 18-month Professional Genealogy Study Group (ProGen). Her work experience varies, including high tech management, customer care, web and graphic design, as well as several volunteer board positions as the communications and web expert. All the skills acquired in these jobs perfectly align with genealogy research and DNA analysis today.
In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, boating in the San Juan Islands, geocaching, and playing online Jeopardy with friends.
Susannah is thrilled to help you on your journey through your family’s past.
- University of Connecticut, BA (English and Marketing)
- King County Archives,Seattle & King County Public Libraries, Seattle Genealogical Society Library, University of Washington Special Collections, Washington State Archives, and Puget Sound Regional Branch