- Not Taking Clients
- Check this if you are currently not taking new clients.
- Non-Research Specialties
- Family Heirloom Preservationist
- University of Colorado at Boulder
- Hawes, Susan M., transcriber, "'The Whole State of Ohio Will Be Set Aside': A Letter from Nathaniel Frye to Samuel Frye." Ohio Genealogical Society Quarterly 57, no. 3 (2017): 265-266. Transcription of an 1807 letter between two brothers native of Maine.
Hawes, Susan M. & Sid Kolpas. "Oliver Byrne: The Matisse of Mathematics." Convergence 12(September 2015). E-journal. https://www.maa.org/press/periodicals/convergence/oliver-byrne-the-matisse-of-mathematics : 2015. Sue researched & wrote the majority of the article's Oliver Byrne biography.
Hawes, Susan M. Nathaniel Frye Genealogical sketch. Joseph Crook Anderson II, ed. Maine Families in 1790 Volume 11. Waterville, Maine: Maine Genealogical Society, 2015.
- Boston University Certificate in Genealogical Research (2015)