- Business Name
- Spoorzoeker (track searcher)
- Non-Research Specialties
- Lecturer/Presenter - On-site
- Research Specialties
- Research Countries
- Research Time Periods
- 16th Century
- 17th Century
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
Peter Eyckerman ( 1968) started with genealogy at the end of the 1990's. Gradually gaining more and more experience over the years he became a genealogy blogger in 2008 and a professional genealogist in 2011. In 2014 he wrote a 16 chapter course on genealogy in Belgium and the Netherlands for distance learning institution NHA. He loves researching and is good in solving problems with logical analytical thinking, an ideal profile for a genealogist.
Peter can do efficient research in Belgium, extending to the neighbouring countries (Netherlands, France, Germany) if the research leads that way.
- Post Academic (Designing man-machine interfaces),
BA (Library and Information Sciences),
- Dutch, French, English
- Dating and identifying old family photographs, this is one of his specialties.
- Peter wrote a genealogy course for NHA, a distance learning company in Belgium and the Netherlands.
He has a column on dating old photographs in the magazine of the Flemish genealogical association, Familiekunde Vlaanderen.
He writes articles on his website https://spoorzoeker.petereyckerman.be/recentste-artikels/
- Peter is a board member of the Flemish genealogical association, Familiekunde Vlaanderen, and an active volunteer for this organisation.
He is also webmaster of the Antwerp branch of Familiekunde Vlaanderen.
- Business site: spoorzoeker.petereyckerman.be