Margaret "Marti" Bobertz
Former Director of Genealogy and Research Services for the General Society of Mayflower Descendants.
- Research Specialties
- Lineage Societies
- Research Provinces / States
- Connecticut, United States
- Massachusetts, United States
- New York, United States
- North Dakota, United States
- South Dakota, United States
Massachusetts, United States
Over 30 years of experience preparing lineage applications to the Mayflower Society.
- BES in Social and Computer Sciences, Communication
MA in Political Science, Public Administration
- GSMD library, NEHGS library
- "How to apply to the Mayflower Society" part of a lecture series by NEHGS in 2018 & 2019.
“Beginning Genealogy” and “Brick Wall Solutions” workshops to genealogy groups in Sioux Falls, Mitchell and Winner SD in 2013.
- “Two Edmund Howeses of Yarmouth Who Both Marry an Abigail" in Mayflower Descendant, Summer 2021.
“Mary/Polly Fuller who married Simon Davis, Jr. was a daughter of Archippus Fuller and Mary (Rider) Churchill" in Mayflower Journal, Spring 2018.
“Isaac Tooley/Tully of Great Barrington” in Western Massachusetts Families in 1790, Vol 1.
“Nathaniel and Sally Chandler Times Two” in The Samson Kindred Spirit, Fall 2012.
|Phone:||605 680 1726|