- Business Name
- Out of Obscurity Genealogy Services
- Non-Research Specialties
- Research Countries
- United States
Many people would like to know more about their ancestry. Thus the popularity of genealogical societies, genealogy databases such as Ancestry and MyHeritage, and TV programs such as "Finding Your Roots" and "Who Do You Think You Are?"
Yet, research skills and time are both needed to effectively learn more about one’s “family tree” – one's ancestors, where did they come from, how they lived, what experiences or characteristics made them distinct.
Genealogy author Kim Burkhardt – whose experience also includes market research in business settings – provides professional genealogy services. When you hire Ms. Burkhardt, benefits include:
- Hiring a genealogist whose experience includes writing books about her own ancestors
- Contracting out the hours necessary to do meaningful genealogical research
- Access to the research skills needed to get it right.
- Results delivered in a meaningful, engaging, lasting format
- B.A., M.B.A.
- English, American Sign Language (ASL)
- "Kim has taken the exploration of my family tree with her usual fervour and has already discovered some very interesting family history. I would highly recommend her as she is both tenacious and ethical, so that I know she will dig deep and respect the privacy of whatever she might find." Alison Granger-Brown, Ph.D.
- AVAILABLE: Rising from Obscurity: Harriet Susannah Ellis, biography of an Irish great-great grandmother (1863 – 1939). Authors: Kim Burkhardt and Brian Ellis
PENDING: Don’t Forget the Ladies: Four maternal great-great grandmothers