Jenny Rizzo Irwin, CG®
- Business Name
- Generations Revealed, LLC
- Research Provinces / States
- Connecticut, United States
- Delaware, United States
- Maryland, United States
- New Jersey, United States
- New York, United States
- Ohio, United States
- Pennsylvania, United States
- Research Countries
- United States
- Research Time Periods
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
Jenny Rizzo Irwin, Certified Genealogist®, specializes in United States research with a geographic focus on New York State, New York City, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware, and Maryland. She enjoys working with clients to discover previously unknown ancestors. Jenny is also an experienced forensic genealogist, specializing in kinship research for the U.S. military to assist in the accounting of missing service members from WWII. She also works with the legal community to research missing an unknown heirs in estate cases.
Jenny serves on the Association for Professional Genealogists (APG) professional development committee, the program committee of APG’s New England chapter, on the board of APG’s Forensic Genealogy Special Interest Group (SIG), on the Forensic Genealogy SIG’s mentoring committee, and as the syllabus coordinator for the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG).
- M.A. Criminal Justice, University at Albany
M.A. Educational Psychology, Boston College
- English, Italian (limited)
- New York State Archives, New York State Library, courthouses, county clerk offices, and historical societies located in New York's Capital District.
- Jenny's work has been published in the Association of Professional Genealogists Quarterly.
- Boston University Certificate in Genealogical Research (OL34)
- Board for Certification of Genealogists (BCG); Association for Professional Genealogists (APG); National Genealogical Society (NGS); New York Genealogical and Biographical Society (NYG&B); Utah Genealogical Society (UGA)
- Blog link
- Business site: www.generationsrevealed.com/
|Street Address:||46 Verdun Street|