Specializing in descendancy and brick wall research, and working closely with private investigators to find living people
- Business Name
- Know Who Wears the Genes in Your Family:Family History and Genealogy
- Non-Research Specialties
- Lecturer/Presenter - On-site
- Lecturer/Presenter - Virtual
- Oral Historian/Interviewer
- Research Specialties
- Heir Searcher
- Research Countries
- Northern Ireland
- United States
- Research Time Periods
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
Pasadena, California, United States
Los Angeles County Based Professional Genealogist Offering Services in:
- Family History and Genealogy Research
- Descendancy Research
- Living People Search
- Heir Search
- Brick Wall Research
- "Uncovered Roots Method" DNA Research
- Volunteer Genealogy Lost and Found Search
- Genealogical Lectures/Presentations
- Genealogy One-on-One Coaching
- "I HIGHLY recommend Diane to anyone tracing their ancestry or trying to locate a long lost relative. I consider myself to be pretty good at doing my own research but I kept hitting walls and needed a professional. Besides the standard genealogy search, Diane truly went above and beyond and also did DNA research, as well as living people search. After 61 years of not knowing much about my Grandfather or ever even seeing a photo of him, I am beyond thrilled to be able to tell my Mother that I found her biological Father and he is STILL ALIVE! Thanks to Diane for giving my family this gift after just 2 days of working diligently!!! There is no way I could've gotten this far on my own. She is simply amazing...professional, sharp, personable and funny too. So happy to have found her!!!"-India A.
"Genealogy is not just a job for Diane, it is a passion! She is easy to work with, caring, goes the extra mile and was well worth what I paid. Good luck on your journey!"-Jeff S.
"What first drew me to this geneologist was the reasonable cost for a simple search. When I received the results I became interested in doing additional work. Diane is very good at doing exactly what you request. I like that she was conscientious about tracking hours spent and reporting on progress/results. I found her to be diligent and fast. Very happy with her responsiveness and the thorough communication. The work product came out fast too."-Tom R.
"Amazing service. I finally found my half sister . If it wasn't for this service I would not [have] found her. Thank you."-Patty D.
"Diane Henriks was both kind and caring. I am adopted and have looked for years for my Birth Mother. I had already put in many hours finding out a lot of information on my Birth Family via Ancestry, 23 and Me and google but was unable to locate my Birth Mother. After messaging Diane via her website, within an hour she had emailed multiple times, we talked, she listened and immediately she went to work and within hours she had the contact information on my Birth Mother that I had been wanting and looking for and have since made contact with to confirm her information was indeed correct. The fact I have spent literally hours and years looking for information she worked deligently and quickly and found for me immediately is a gift that can't ever be thanked properly. Diane is a gem and if you are looking for Family Tree, Genealogy or investigative assistance, look no further. I can't recommend her enough. Thank you Diane you're the best!"-JerriAnn A.
"Diane Henriks was able to find my LONG LOST Great Grandfather by breaking down brick walls via DNA to find him and his other family. He had even changed his name and lied about his information on the Census so I was never able to find him. Thanks so much Diane... "-Shelley P.
- Publishing your Family History, Finding Descendants in your Family Tree, Finding Descendants in your Family Tree: A Deeper Look into Finding Living People Now, Publishing your Family History: A Walk Through, Family Secrets, It's All in the Clues, A Closer Look at Genealogical Documents, A Closer Look at Genealogical Documents: 1850-1940 U.S. Census Records, Who Is That Mystery DNA Match?: Solving a Genetic Genealogy Brick Wall, Beginning Genealogy, Uncovered Roots
- The Descendants of Johann Adam Steinmann, The Descendants of George W. Taylor, The Descendants of Ira S. Hulet, The Descendants of Albert Murphy, The Descendants of John Beveridge, The Descendants of Samuel Baer, The Descendants of Daniel E. Eddy, The Descendants of Ezekial Bee, The Descendants of Jose Gutierres and Cipriano Graciano, and helped compile and publish the book Just Plain Folk-Descendants of William C. Clark by Elizabeth Rose Cameron
- Southern California Genealogical Society, Southern California Chapter of the Association of Professional Genealogists, Genealogical Speakers Guild
- Blog link