- Business Name
- Brick Wall Research
- Non-Research Specialties
- Lecturer/Presenter - On-site
- Research Specialties
- Federal Records
- Paleography (ancient/historical handwriting)
SPECIALTY: Decipher early American or difficult to read handwriting (letters, court documents, census, military records, journals, and more). Provide results in a typed transcript (abstract also available for additional fee).
Guidance on starting genealogy.
Assistance with brick wall situations.
Locate former military buddies.
- B.A. (Speech Pathology with Teaching Certificate)
- Family History Research Center at the Clayton Library Campus (Houston, TX)
- "Early American Handwriting: What a Puzzle!"
"How to Start Your Family Tree"
- "Can I Quit My Day Job?" - Association of Professional Genealogists Quarterly, June 2010
- Preservation Boot Camp - Texas Historical Commission (2023)
- Smithsonian Digital Volunteers: Transcription Center
FamilySearch indexing volunteer
National Archives Citizen Archivists volunteer
Houston Genealogical Forum
Texas State Historical Association
National Genealogical Society
Association of Professional Genealogists
The Heritage Society at Sam Houston Park
Society of Genealogists UK
- Business site: www.brickwallresearch.com
|Street Address:||3710 Mesa Ridge Rd|