Polish professional genealogist
- Business Name
- Professional Genealogist
- Non-Research Specialties
- Lecturer/Presenter - On-site
- Lecturer/Presenter - Virtual
- Oral Historian/Interviewer
- Travel & Tour Planner
- Research Specialties
- Polish American
- Research Countries
- Research Time Periods
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
Kraków, Warsaw, Białystok, Poland
English-speaking Polish genealogist, offering research services in Poland. Educated at Krakow Jagiellonian University.
1) Find documents for Polish ancestors.
2) Obtain comprehensive translations.
3) Locate Polish relatives.
4) Enjoy customized tours of your ancestral villages.
5) Confirm Polish citizenship by descent.
- Polish, English, Russian, Belarusian, Latin
- All Polish State Archives, Civil Registration Offices and libraries, diocesan and parish archives.
- Lectures link
- Business site: pgsctne.org/researchers-in-poland/
|Phone:||+48 503 595 599|
|City:||Kraków, Warsaw, Białystok|