- Not Taking Clients
- Check this if you are currently not taking new clients.
- Business Name
- Family ConneXions Genealogy
- Non-Research Specialties
- Research Specialties
- DNA Specialist
- Emigration & Immigration
- Italian American
- Research Provinces / States
- Colorado, United States
- New Jersey, United States
- New York, United States
- Pennsylvania, United States
- Research Countries
I am a professional genealogist specializing in genetic genealogy and Italian genealogy. As a trained scientist, I gravitated towards DNA analysis. I have helped clients find unknown parents, grandparents, and great grandparents through DNA testing and analysis. I can help you make sense of your DNA results from 23andMe, Ancestry, Family Tree DNA, MyHeritage, and GEDmatch.
I am a proud Italian-American with all my ancestors hailing from southern Italy. I have six years experience in researching and translating Italian and Latin records from the Italian State Archives. I also combine my skills in DNA analysis to discover the parents of foundling Italian ancestors.
I also specialize in Polish and Jewish Genealogy. I am experienced in researching the Polish State Archives. I have found previously unknown relatives from the Holocaust, both victims and survivors.
I keep my rates affordable for clients.
Italy, Poland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania
- B.S. (Biology), M.S. (Ecology)
- Can read, translate Italian Records, Can read, translate Latin Records, French - basic
- Certificate in Genealogical Research (Boston University)
|Street Address:||2910 Regis Drive|