[APG Public List] APG Volunteer List for NGS Charleston

Alvie L Davidson floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed Mar 23 17:34:22 MDT 2011

Good evening my friends of APG,

I guess we are almost down to the wire to fill all the  volunteer slots in
Charleston.  I am almost to the point of groveling but not yet.   If we can
get the final four empty slots filled, I will not be pestering the list
again, PROMISE. (Well not until Springfield, IL)

The membership has been so very responsive and cooperative for which I am
grateful.  Thanks for your help.

Just click on the link to the web page and select the day and time.

Let me know via email where I can slot you.

Alvie L. Davidson CG

after periodic evaluations by the Board

Lakeland, FL