[APG Public List] Windows 7

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Wed May 5 15:59:14 MDT 2010

I am not an expert in Win7 but I bought a laptop with Win7 on it and I am
pleased so far.  I saw a large PC by HP demonstrated in Salt Lake City and
it had a lot of the appearance of Mac software but I knew it was not Mac's

It is pretty much a conclusion that old, old, software of any sorts will
find it difficult to run on Win7.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida

Board for Certification of Genealogists