[APG Public List] Ancestry Tree's Famous Connections

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Wed May 5 14:38:07 MDT 2010

I know the inherent problems with this, but I am wondering if anyone has
even previewed the "Famous Relative" part of the Ancestry.com trees.

I am looking at this relationship:
And when I hit "show relationship" I have gotten error messages for the past
several days.

I blogged about it here:

I'd like to see why/how they arrived at the relationship, not because I'm
looking for a famous relative, but because my curiosity as to how has gotten
the better of me. I viewed the partial tree for Mrs. Tyler and am assuming
that because she has some apparent Dutch ancestry she came up as a "match"
for Bernard who has Ostfriesen ancestry which has similar names.

Michael John Neill
Weekly How-to Column Casefile Clues