[APG Public List] RE: APGPublicList Digest, Vol 5, Issue 3

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed Mar 3 08:29:58 MST 2010

I've always had problems trying to print directly from Ancestry itself. Are
you having problems downloading a copy to be printed separately?

On the subject of Ancestry, I've never adjusted to the new search, and I see
the old version is slowly being adjusted to look more like the new.  I hate
the idea that I can't jump ahead in pages easily.  And not being able to see
all the available databases/collections as easily.  I wonder if the idea
isn't to slow down searches, because for me that's the effect the new search
facility has.  Maybe it grows on you?
Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
"Historical & Genealogical Research Services"
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com