[APG Public List] Eugenics Study

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Mon Mar 1 07:03:02 MST 2010

Several years ago I attended a program/lecture at one of the national
conferences about the eugenics records which had been microfilmed by the
Family History Library.

I do not recall where this national conference was held and cannot recall
how long ago it was.  I do recall it was by a man and he was very
knowledgeable on this subject.  At that time I immediately requested some
records from FHL and shortly thereafter I was told the FHL pulled the
records from public access because the material was too recent and too

Does anyone recall this national conference lecture so I can look it up in a
conference syllabus?  I would love to re-read the lecture material and
pursue some of his notes.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida

Board for Certification of Genealogists