[APG Public List] Land Atlases at Ancestry.com

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:29:27 MDT 2010

Has anyone else noticed incorrect counties in these maps?

It's a wonderful collection, but I've found two maps listed as being in the
wrong counties:
This one says Jersey County, IL, but should be Hancock (the township is

This one says Jo Daviess County, but it too should be Hancock (the township
is correct):

I haven't experimented beyond some families in the Hancock Co. IL area where
I am pretty familiar with locations, township names, etc. I have made
Ancestry.com aware of these two errors.

Michael John Neill
Weekly How-to Column Casefile Clues