[APG Public List] Special Citations Mailing List?

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Thu Jun 10 11:57:17 MDT 2010

Well, a few people do, and it looks like the group is going to have adequate
members to make it function well.

I think source citations can be a very interesting subject (who's that
snoring on the list?)

Larry Boswell BA, PLCGS
"Experts in Historical & Genealogical Research"
Listowner, TheoryGen (a non-archived list)
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
laboswell at rogers.com