[APG Public List] 1939-1943 photos from LOC

Susan G. Johnston zacathan at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 09:27:46 MDT 2010

The photographs posted on this blog are a subset of more than 1600
photographs titled "1930s-40s in Color" posted by the Library of
Congress on Flickr.  You can view this incredible collection, plus
many others here:
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/>.  The National
Archives also has a Flickr presence that includes more than 6000
images from their Matthew Brady collection.

Susan Johnston