[APG Public List] Need Researcher in the Greene County, VA Area

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Sep 25 18:13:57 MDT 2009

I am looking for someone to do some courthouse research in the
Stanardsville, Greene County, VA area.  I am looking for material which does
not show up in the Family History Library on the Durrett family of this

Anyone who can help please contact me off list.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida

Board for Certification of Genealogists