[APG Public List] Test

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:25:14 MDT 2009

Now I see a little line above my email message box that says *Plain Text*
and when hit describes the loss of formatting.  Aside from learning about
this, I think the lesson here is to continue to use the astericks and
underscores, so everyone gets the same data.

Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive
Grapevine, Texas 76051