[APG Public List] Need help recalling term

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 13:22:09 MDT 2009

Looking at the _Chicago Manuel of Style_ ( 15th Ed.), 18.35 they are
referring to it as a "parenthetical tag' or "parenthetical identifications."
Although their examples are exactly what you are talking about, I'm not sure
if these are the terms you are looking for.

Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive
Grapevine, Texas 76051