[APG Public List] Advice for business owners

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 07:29:01 MDT 2009

This message has been posted to both the APG Public List and the Transitional Genealogists list.

I read this message this morning.  It was written by the owner of a writing business, as advice to a beginner who inquired about starting such a business.  The advice looks like it would also apply to those of us pursing a career in genealogy.

I would love to see the comments from career genealogists to this advice.

Michael Hait
Author, The Family History Research Toolkit
Instructor, "African-American Genealogy", GenClass
African-American Genealogy Examiner