[APG Public List] CT genealogist available

Claire Ammon claire.e.ammon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:56:23 MDT 2009

Since December I have been working as a Probate genealogist for
International Missing Heir Finders, LLC and am currently planning to become
certified in the field of genealogy. As such, I am offering to undertake
Connecticut based genealogical projects, in exchange for permission to use
the project in my portfolio. I am willing to work free of charge and would
only seek reimbursement for any necessary vital statistics certificates.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Thank you,
Claire Ammon