Vicky C. Lambert
- Business Name
- Lambert Research Services
- Non-Research Specialties
- Oral Historian/Interviewer
- Research Specialties
- Heir Searcher
- Research Counties
- Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Napa County, California, United States
- San Diego County, California, United States
- Sonoma County, California, United States
- Research Provinces / States
- California, United States
- Oregon, United States
- Washington, United States
- Research Countries
- United States
- Research Time Periods
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
Vicky Lambert is an experienced forensic genealogist who specializes in identifying and locating missing and unknown heirs for probate, estate, property title, and other legal matters. Using database, vital, archival, and online sources, along with her proven interview skills, she conducts kinship and heirship research for cases across the country. A native Californian with extensive local knowledge, she has lived in France, is fluent in French and regularly takes on projects originating outside of the U.S.
Vicky is also lead researcher in the team of forensic genealogists working with Lawson Research Services, LLC, a company which has served the legal community for over twenty years specializing in probate, missing heirs, elder care, fiduciaries, and guardians of the elderly.
She currently serves as the Treasurer of the Forensic Genealogy Special Interest Group of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG) and is a member of the SIG’s Mentorship Committee.
Holding a Certificate in Genealogical Research from Boston University, Vicky is an alumna of ProGen Study Group. She has completed advanced-level institute classes in forensic genealogy, methodology, and the use of DNA to establish genealogical proof.
- Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism
- English, French
- I have been working with Vicky on a regular basis for 1.5 year now and I was always very much satisfied with all the work done as well as the results through the various tasks of different nature. Vicky has conducted research for our international probate or unknown heir cases, has helped us obtaining records and has been a reliable resource for finding contact details in the U.S.
Working with Vicky is always very pleasant not at least because of her kindness, her very structured working method and her excellent genealogical skills.
I will definitely ask Vicky for help again and would highly recommend her to other companies without hesitation.
Mag.a Julia Pfeifer
Genealogisch-Historische Recherchen GmbH
As a senior member in the forensic genealogy field, I highly recommend Vicky Lambert. Vicky has taken on a number of cases on behalf of my business and worked them to completion. Each case had its own twists and turns and human trauma. She worked them tirelessly and brought them to a solid conclusion with the heirs clearly identified and located. Whether you need one person found or you need to identify an entire family line, Vicky has the skills to resolve your case.
Leslie Brinkley Lawson
Lawson Research Services
- Certificate in Genealogical Research, Boston University ProGen Study Group
- Association of Professional Genealogists
APG Forensic Genealogy Special Interest Group
California Genealogical Society
Southern California Genealogical Society
- Business site: lambertresearch.com/
|14 Oak Grove Way