Elizabeth "Holly" Haimerl
- Business Name
- Non-Research Specialties
- Research Specialties
- French Canadian
- Research Provinces / States
- Ontario, Canada
- Quebec, Canada
- Research Countries
- United States
In March 2021, I was elected Vice Chair of OCAPG (Ontario Chapter of the Association of Professional Genealogists) for a two-year term.
I am the volunteer Genealogist with the Sir Guy Carleton and the Heritage Branches of UELAC (United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada). I 'm a member of several genealogical societies and organizations to keep up with advances in the genealogical field.
I completed my Certificate in Genealogical Research at Boston University in May 2020. I took the Genealogy Principles course in 2019.
My background is in Broadcast Media. I am a multidisciplinary researcher with 37+ years of experience in Radio and Television.
- B.A. Double Major Journalism/Political Science, Concordia University
Graduate Diploma, Public Relations Management, McGill University
- English / French
- Quebec / Ontario
- Certificate in Genealogical Research, Boston University
- OCAPG (Ont. Chapter of APG), UELAC ( Genealogist for Sir Guy Carleton and Heritage Branches), OGS (Ontario Genealogical Society), Quebec Genealogical esociety, Jewish Genealogical Society of Montreal, BIFHSGO ( British Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa), Niagara County Genealogical Society
- Business site: familyfootprints.ca/