Erik Andres Reynoso y Marquez
- Business Name
- EK Genealogy & Arts
- Non-Research Specialties
- Family Heirloom Preservationist
- Research Specialties
- German American
- Heraldry (coats of arms)
- Historical Sites
- Paleography (ancient/historical handwriting)
- Rabbinic Judaism
- Royal/Noble Families
- Research Countries
- United States
- Research Time Periods
- 14th Century
- 15th Century
- 16th Century
- 17th Century
- 18th Century
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
An Engineer by profession specialized in Quality, Safety and Environmental Protection, Erik Andrés Reynoso y Márquez belongs since the year 2012 to the most ancient nobility institution of Spain as Señor Caballero Divisero Hijodalgo del Antiguo e Ilustre Solar de Tejada (Lord of the Solar de Tejada). Diploma in Genealogy, Heraldry and Laudatory Law by the Real Asociación de Hidalgos de España and has an experience of 14 years in Genealogy, Nobility and Heraldry.
Author of the book “La Casa de Reynoso: estudio de un linaje castellano” (2018)/"The House of Reynoso: a study of a Castillian lineage", book prologued by His Excellency Francisco López Becerra de Solé, Duke of Maqueda, Marquis of Astorga, Lord of the Solar de Tejada and Grandee of Spain.
Member of the Castilian cultural association “Amigos de Reinoso” presided by Don Martín Rodríguez Rojo, Professor Emeritus of the University of Valladolid.
Has collaborated with articles for the on-line magazine Numen: Revista de Excelencia directed by the Count of Bobadilla and in the blogs of the municipalities of Reinoso de Cerrato and Autillo de Campos.
Has an extensive experience researching European, American and Sephardim Genealogy.
Known as the expert of the Reynoso lineage (Spanish historian Marcial de Castro Sánchez dixit)
Services: Portuguese Nationality for descendants of Sephardim, Family Research in Germany, Portugal, Spain, France and Italy.
Dossiers for Nobility Institutions and Orders in Spain as well as International ones (Order of Malta, Constantinian Order and Order of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem).
Professional Palaeography (Spanish, English, Italian, German, Portuguese, French).
- Chemical Engineer specialized in Biotechnology. Master Degree in Quality Management Systems and Environmental Protection.
Diploma in Genealogy, Heraldry and Laudatory Law (RAHE)
- Spanish, Portuguese, English, German, French, Italian.
- "La Casa de Reynoso. Estudio de un linaje castellano" 2018. book prologued by His Excellency Francisco López Becerra de Solé, Duke of Maqueda, Marquis of Astorga, Lord of the Solar de Tejada and Grandee of Spain.
Diverse articles in Numen Revista de Excelencia directed by the Count of Bobadilla and in the blogs of the municipalities of Reinoso de Cerrato and Autillo de Campos.
- - Antiguo e Ilustre Solar de Tejada. (the most ancient nobility institution of Spain).
- Antiguo e Ilustre Solar de Valdeosera.
- Member of the Castilian cultural association “Amigos de Reinoso” presided by Don Martín Rodríguez Rojo, Professor Emeritus of the University of Valladolid.
- Preparing my dossiers for the Real Maestranza de Caballería de Zaragoza (as descendant of knights of this Maestranza: Palomar) and Orden de la Merced.
|Street Address:||R. Hermano Neves 18 piso 3, E 7.|