The Northland Chapter of the Association of Professional Genealogists was officially recognized by APG in 2010. The chapter strives to promote the highest standards of ethics and professionalism in the genealogical field at the regional level. We especially invite members from Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Other APG members are also welcome. Join us for opportunities to network, learn, and grow as an ethical professional.
Chapter Officers 2021-2022
President: Denise A. Breault
Chapter Representative: David C Moberly
Activities and Meetings
The Northland Chapter is meeting under a temporary, all-virtual, COVID-induced schedule, as follows (US Central Time):
- Tuesday, May 4, 2021 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Jun 1, 2021 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jul 6, 2021 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Aug 3, 2021 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, Sep 7, 2021 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Oct 5, 2021 07:00 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 2, 2021 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Dec 7, 2021 07:00 PM
For a link to these Zoom meetings, contact one of our officers, listed above.
To join the chapter, one need only be an APG member and attend a meeting. We have no membership fee, though donations are appreciated.
Many of our members accept new clients for research, speak to genealogical audiences, and/or write for genealogical publications.
- Cinda Baxter, CG
- Denise A. Breault
- Melissa Dalley
- J. H. ("Jay") Fonkert, CG
- Elizabeth Williams Gomoll, CG
- Shirleen Hoffman
- Robert Johnson, JD, CG
- Lois Abromitis Mackin, Ph.D.
- David C. Moberly
- Cathy Martin Naborowski
- Susan Riley, PhD
- Joanne M. Sher
- Paula Stuart-Warren, CG
- Lynn Tenney
- Sandy Mochal Thalmann
- Cathi Weber