- may choose to be listed in our directory, which is publicly available and searchable;
- display the APG member logo on their website, business cards, and other promotional materials;
- benefit from APG's marketing efforts, including having a presence at genealogical conferences and events around the world;
- use brochures created by APG to gain clients;
- receive the APG Quarterly and have access to the back issues, with forty years of articles about topics relevant to professionals;
- have access to the back issues of the APG eNews;
- may join one or more of our chapters;
- may join one or more of our special interest groups;
- have access to our library of webinars about professional topics;
- may participate in our online discussion groups;
- have access to sample contracts, forms, and reports;
- vote in our annual election;
- receive a discount to the registration fee for our Professional Management Conference; and
- receive discounts to various products and services provided by other organizations.
All members must agree to adhere to our Code of Ethics and Professional Practices and complete twelve hours of continuing education activities each year.