The Association of Professional Genealogists Quarterly, published in March, June, September, and December, is distributed to more than 2,000 members worldwide. Articles run the gamut from entrepreneurship, professional development, professional research techniques, industry best practices, to using the latest technologies.
Most APG members are professional genealogists operating in small business or home office settings. They are researchers, speakers, writers, editors, and a host of other specialized professionals within the realm of genealogy. Archives, libraries, genealogical societies, and other genealogical support services comprise about five percent of the membership. As a result, the reach of the Quarterly goes well beyond the individual genealogist, making it the only journal of its kind for this target market.
The APG Quarterly is a professionally produced publication targeting members in a rapidly growing field. Now is the time to bring your services and products to the attention of business owners and other professionals active in the field of genealogy and related services. The Quarterly offers a range of sizes and prices to fit most advertising budgets. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ads must be submitted electronically as a PDF.
- All fonts and images must be embedded.
- Black and white ads should be submitted as grayscale, with no RGB or CMYK color values.
- Interior ad placement is subject to layout editor’s design requirements.
- Borders will separate ads located on the same page.
- All advertisements must meet the APGQ criteria for quality of design and typesetting. APG reserves the right to refuse any advertisement.
- No advertisement will be accepted or reserved until full payment is received.
|Space reservation and payment||Ad copy submitted (original or changes)|
|Issue||Due Date||Issue||Due Date|
|March||December 1||March||January 1|
|June||March 1||June||April 1|
|September||June 1||September||July 1|
|December||September 1||December||October 1|
Download this rate sheet in pdf format.
- Advertiser’s name, address, telephone number
- Contact person’s name and e-mail address
- Number of insertions and issue date of first insertion
- Size of advertisement and any special instructions
Wire transfer available for international payments.
Send payment in US dollars (payable to APG) or credit card information to: Association of Professional Genealogists
PO Box 2369
Poulsbo WA 98370
Contact us at email@example.com