Did you miss the live Virtual Professional Management Conference? Individual sessions are available for sale at https://www.apgreplay.org/. Each session comes with their individual syllabus material. Cost is $30.00 per session and available for viewing until 30 April 2022.
Presentations from the 2021 VPMC are listed below. To see the session descriptions go to https://www.apgen.org/cpages/2021-pmc-program.
- Carla S. Cegielski - Must-Haves for Your Genealogy Business Website
- Joy Curtiss - Planning for Success! Creating a Simple Business & Marketing Plan for Your Genealogy Business
- Risa Daitzman Heywood - Simple Sales Strategies for Professional Genealogists – Turning Prospects into Clients
- Michael J. Leclerc, CG® - 10 Tips for Becoming a Successful Writer
- J. Mark Lowe - Juggling Complex Projects While Staying on Track & on Time
- Annette Burke Lyttle - The Business of Genealogical Speaking
- Annette Burke Lyttle - What is Soft Marketing and Why Should We Care?
- David McDonald, DMin - So, You Wanna Be a Speaker
- David McDonald, DMin - The APG Code of Ethics & Professional Practices
- Paul Milner, FUGA, MDiv - Presentation Skills and Options for a Virtual World
- Paul Milner, FUGA, MDiv - Building Your Professional Genealogical Network – Virtually and In-person
- Jill K. Morelli, CG® - So You Want to Teach an Online Course
- Judy G. Russell, JD, CG®, CGLSM - Maybe You Shouldn't Care about Copyright
- Judy G. Russell, JD, CG®, CGLSM - General Contractor: Building Blocks of a Good Agreement
- Craig Roberts Scott, CG®, FUGA - A Stool with Five Legs
- Lauri Jean Swett - Five Plans for Professional Success
Important Notice on Copyright and Rebroadcast Restrictions
All recorded sessions are for the purchaser’s individual, personal, non-commercial use only. Sharing or copying the broadcast or recordings is prohibited and risks infringing the copyright of the speaker(s).
All sales are final and cannot be canceled or exchanged.