No subject

Thu Mar 10 12:02:21 MST 2011

=A0
=93This certifies that I have given to my son, Knight Stanton, his time; =
that
he is at liberty to act and trade for himself; that I shall neither =
claim
his earnings, nor pay any debts of his contracting after this date, =
Hatevil
K. Stanton, Ossippee, Sept. 11, 1826=94
=A0
=93This certifies that I have given to my son, John Stanton, his time; =
that he
is at liberty to act and trade for himself; that I shall neither claim =
his
earnings, nor pay any debts of his contracting after this date, Hatevil =
K.
Stanton, Ossippee, Sept. 11, 1826=94
=A0
Knight Stanton was born 28 Mar 1809 and his brother John circa 1810/11, =
thus
they would have been minors at this time. Would this be a form of
emancipation of a minor?
=A0
Thanks for any information or suggestions
=A0
Holly Timm
who descends through Knight and Jacob=92s brother Hatevil
=A0