[APG Public List] Cross-posting to APG lists (please don't)

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Sun Mar 27 13:43:47 MDT 2011

Jay may have thought this was going to Drew but it is also what I am
experiencing. I guess there was a message under this subject heading which I
did not see. I don't see about half of original postings and only know they
existed from replies that incorporate them. I haven't figured out the rhyme
or reason. Perhaps Jay and I are in the same boat that way?

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG

www.PowellGenealogy.com