[APG Public List] Cross-posting to APG lists (please don't)

JFonkert at aol.com JFonkert at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 13:32:35 MDT 2011

Apologies... this was not intended to go to the entire list.  I must  have
clicked on wrong link.

In a message dated 3/27/2011 2:25:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
JFonkert at aol.com writes:

Drew,

I seem to being blocked from access to the archives of the APG members
only list.  I am using the same email and password that worked  yesterday.  I
also seem to be missing messages -- I have received list  emails referring to
postings that I have never seen.

Jay  Fonkert, CG
_http://fourgenerationsgenealogy.blogspot.com/_
(http://fourgenerationsgenealogy.blogspot.com/)
Saint  Paul, MN

Director, Association of Professional  Genealogists
(professional profile at _www.apgen.org)_ (http://www.apgen.org)/)
Member, Genealogical  Speakers Guild
(professional profile at _http://www.genealogicalspeakersguild.org/)_
(http://www.genealogicalspeakersguild.org/))

Member, International Society of Family History Writers and  Editors

CG (Certified Genealogist) is a service mark of  the Board for
Certification of Genealogists, used under license by  Board-certified associates after
periodic competency evaluations.