[APG Public List] Encore: Free genealogy webinars -Genealogicalsociety program coordinators encouraged

Michael Hait michael.hait at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:49:14 MDT 2011

My webinar "African-American Genealogy: Tearing Down the Brickwalls"
presented earlier today, 19 Mar 2011, was recorded, and is now available for
purchase on DVD or as a downloadable WMV file.

For the DVD, visit
http://www.lulu.com/content/digital-video-disc/african-american-genealogy-tearing-down-the-brickwalls-webinar-19-mar-2011---dvd/10345503
(price: $16.99)

For the download, visit