[APG Public List] Free Webinars

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 08:52:43 MDT 2011

Dear APG Public List,

I know that I'm behind in getting the information to you regarding
Barbara Matthew's research problem.  There have been a few personal
matters that have slowed me down such as a wisdom tooth out, etc.

I should be spending the time on obtaining more documents within this
next week and sending those on to those who are interested.

I just want to make a point.  I will not be selling the "live web
classes" that you participate in to others.  In fact, I believe that we
(those participating) should solve the problem and then make sure that
the research is published where others many find it.  This should all be
 done for free and to advance genealogical research.

When I do hold seminars that are for pay, that will be clearly labeled as such.

Thanks,

Jeanette Daniels