[APG Public List] [APG Members] Fwd: Kentucky tax lists question

JFonkert at aol.com JFonkert at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 12:57:53 MDT 2011

Thank you for sharing, David.  I keep trying to keep up with your  Kentucky
knowledge!

In a message dated 3/15/2011 1:54:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dwsuddarth at gmail.com writes:

Hi Jay

The Kentucky Secretary of State's Office has some good information
regarding early tax lists and legislation regarding taxes.  Here is the  link:
_http://sos.ky.gov/land/journal/articles/researchingtaxlists.htm_
(http://sos.ky.gov/land/journal/articles/researchingtaxlists.htm)