[APG Public List] Travel to Birmingham for IGHR

Rev. Dr. David McDonald strude86 at charter.net
Mon Mar 14 16:01:43 MDT 2011

If there are other upper-midwesterners who are planning to attend the
institute this summer at Samford who might be interested in sharing the
ride by auto (minivan), please contact me offlist to see if we can work
out cooperative travel plans. I intend to leave from Madison, Wisconsin,
on Saturday, 11 June with an overnight along the way into Sunday. The
prospective flight schedules from these here parts, to them there parts,
are ugly and make the drive look increasingly charming and quaint by
comparison. Heading home on Friday, back to Wisconsin by Saturday, 18
June.

Dave

Rev. Dr. David McDonald, CG(sm)*
Old Northwest Research, LLC
President, Board for Certification of Genealogists (R), Washington, D.
C.

*"CG" & "Certified Genealogist" are service marks of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists, and are used by authorized associates
following periodic, peer-reviewed competency evaluations. Certificate
No. 452, renewed, expires 19 April 2014.