[APG Public List] 1895 NJ state census numbering error

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:27:10 MDT 2011

This is just to let others know that when citing the 1895 New Jersey state
census, I was suspicious that the film and roll number were incorrect. The
database states that the series of films is designated as "V227." The
particular roll I was looking at was on roll 67. There are only 54 rolls of
film in the series. I contacted the archives to confirm. The correct
information for the film is located at:

http://www.njarchives.org/links/guides/sstce005.html

<http://www.njarchives.org/links/guides/sstce005.html>I have contacted
Ancestry about this problem.