[APG Public List] abbreviation [Ida]

JFonkert at aol.com JFonkert at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 07:47:25 MST 2011

Yes, and though perhaps not common, Ida was a not uncommon Dutch  name.  I
encounter in an early 18th century Dutch community in Kentucky (of  all
places!).  And, my family hosted a Swedish foreign exchange student  named Ida.
Christine Rose gives Eytic and Ydtje as Dutch/Frisian variants  of the name.

In a message dated 3/9/2011 3:22:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,