[APG Public List] Conference booth help for BCG

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Tue Mar 8 14:26:41 MST 2011

In case any Board-certified genealogists have missed my announcements for
help at the following spring conferences in the BCG booth, please contact
me. I would like you to have your pick of volunteer times and can send you
the latest schedule.

The vendor halls are free and open to the public. Booth visitors may peruse
actual successful portfolios and talk with BCG volunteers about the
certification process, etc.

BCG will be in the exhibit hall at :

Ohio Genealogical Society, Columbus, Ohio, March 31 to April 2 (www.OGS.org)

New England Regional Genealogical Society, Springfield, Massachusetts, April
7 to April 9 (www.NERGC.org)

National Genealogical Society, Charleston, South Carolina, May 11 to May 14
(www.NGSgenealogy.org)

See you there!

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG