[APG Public List] Jr and Sr

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Tue Mar 8 13:22:33 MST 2011

I know a family whose son is the fourth (IV). I always knew the boy as Chip.
I figured it was for "chip off the old block."

Chuck, even though my father and my brother had different middle names (and
initials) they were in business together. It was easier to say my dad was
Charlie and my brother was Chuck than to try to use the initials.

-- Elissa

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com