[APG Public List] Jr and Sr

JFonkert at aol.com JFonkert at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 12:17:16 MST 2011

And, as someone else has pointed out, we need to keep in mind that most of
this discussion has been about how names were recorded in records as
opposed to  legal names used by a family.  We are usually seeing only what the
clerk  wrote down. The individual or the family may or may not have used the Sr
and Jr  appellations. For all the reasons cited by others, be careful about
assuming  relationships based of Sr and Jr.

In a message dated 3/8/2011 1:13:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,