[APG Public List] abbreviation

Charles S. Mason, Jr. cgrs791 at netscape.com
Tue Mar 8 10:54:25 MST 2011

Laura,

Not just women dislike their names.  My father had a cousin named Daniel.
It wasn't until long after he died and I started doing genealogy that I
found his name was actually John Daniel and he hated John.  The only records
I have found with his full name are his birth certificate and the first
census he was recorded in at age 6 months old.  Every other document he is
listed as Daniel.

How is the weather in NH?

Chuck Mason

  _____