[APG Public List] abbreviation

Laura Prescott laura at lauraprescott.com
Tue Mar 8 10:38:35 MST 2011

My grandmother was born Ida Laura Serr, but after she met my grandfather she
was known simply as Laura Serr Prescott. He hated the name Ida and she
complied. You may find a similar situation where a woman abandoned her given
name because she, or someone else, disliked it. Thus, are ³roadblocks²
created.

Laura

--
Laura G. Prescott