[APG Public List] Jr and Sr

JFonkert at aol.com JFonkert at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 10:23:30 MST 2011

My understanding is that Jr and Sr are not even necessarily son and
father.  If there were two men of the same name in a locale, one might be  known
as Sr. and one as Jr. based on their ages.  They might be cousins or
something else.  Do others agree?

In a message dated 3/8/2011 11:21:11 A.M. Central Standard Time,